Monday 15 February 2010

Blogging without pictures

My card reader is playing up. Or possibly its the card itself. Either way, I can't get hold of my pictures so I can't update my 354 blog and I can't really do this blog because I neeeeeed my pics to take some attention away from my writing!

Once upon a time I liked writing but I seem to have lost both the knack and the confidence. Never mind.

Here's what I've been doing:
1. knitting a Dwarven Battle Bonnet for my beloved. I've completed the helmet itself and have started work on the hair and beard. See? You really do need a picture to go along with that. I'm using New Lanark yarn (the grey kindly given to me by Ms AddedSparkle - oh that's good, you can see her Dwarven Battle Bonnets on her blog) - oh, I love it! Fantastically textured wool!

2. I have been helping the Boy make a Chinese dragon (they've been learning about Chinese New Year at school).

3. Can't remember.

A vital role my photographs play is in helping me remember what the hell I've been doing! Oh hang on, I've been continuing my foray into the world of crochet (cats permitting) and it's beginning to work. So now I'm full of ideas and colours I want to try. Which is nice.

No comments: