Saturday 26 February 2011

Saturdays wipe me out

It must be the pressure to have fun! Actually it's the weekly Taking of the Kids to Their Swimming-Lessons. Miss Mouse's class is immediately after the Boy's. Sometimes (like today) I'll swim with one while the other is in their class and then swap over. It should wear them out but mostly it wears me out.

So here I am wiped out on a Saturday evening again. This evening MrBorg and I watched one of my current Lovefilm loans, How To Lose Friends and Alienate People, which unfortunately had a 'problem', a sticky point where it stopped, stuttered then leapt forward - so now we're left wondering how did he accidentally kill the dog? Ooops, is that a spoiler? Nah, it's hardly vital.

The Boy is doing a Castles and Knights topic at school so we may go to a castle tomorrow. Weather-dependent of course.

No comments: