Wednesday 30 September 2015

Can I manage another post before the end of September?


I think I can! Just. If nobody interrupts me.. *glares at family*

----

Time passes. Thorin sits down and starts singing about gold.

Much later..

*grinds teeth*

So, to summarise..

1) 'The weeks are fairly flying in!' To be said every Wednesday, Thursday and twice on Friday.
2)  Pic above is borage flowering at last. I'd always heard that it's a bit of a thug in the garden so was surprised that none had come up this year, but it just appeared really suddenly and unexpectedly. Love that picture because of all the teeny tiny dewdrops on it. Took it this morning I think (it's all a blur..) which started out very foggy and damp but quickly turned glorious!
3) Totally immersed myself in Shakespeare last week (for my OU course, not just for a laugh) and found myself saying things like 'Why are you thus out of measure sad?' to the cat. Now reading the introduction to the required edition of As You Like It and getting bogged down in literary theory. Head hurts.
Also immersed myself in the swimming-pool last night, swam for 45 minutes and contemplated Polonius.
4) Aaaargh, everythung needs to Slow Down!







No comments: