Sunday 24 December 2017

making a festive effort!


The December frenzy happened again - no matter how organised I intend to be it never quite works out like that. Oh well..

The picture is from a trip to the farm at Kittochside (the Museum of Rural Life) at the beginning of the month and is about the most festive thing I can find among my photos. Actually I love that tree - very simple and lovely. It's just a shame it was the middle of the day so the lights don't really stand out!

Oh, here, I've found a festive alpaca from the same day:


Now that I'm finally blogging I find I can't think of anything to say - I've been busy but it's all been boring stuff (work, PTA, shopping, that kind of thing) which I wouldn't bore myself with, let alone anybody else. I do however have some yarn from that very alpaca (can't remember her name but it's on the ballband) which I intend to cast on, for a hat probably, very soon. I've been trying to take a picture of the yarn since that day but I've never remembered in daylight.

Right, I'm off - I've got three things left to wrap, a card to deliver, and clean bedding to put on the bed.  Have a good time everybody!


No comments: