Wednesday 20 January 2010

A-roving we will go

I got this luscious red roving from Purplejen at the knitting group last night - I've so many ideas for things to do with it. But wait, what's that sneaking in at the left there - a paw you say?





Yeah, I'd had it out of the bag for, ooh, 3 seconds before Toby spotted it! Clearly whatever I decide to do with it will require Toby to be locked in the kitchen. He's already got a thing for running off with my ball of wool triumphantly in his jaws like a trophy mouse, I'd hate to think what he'd do to a big ball of roving!

I went on a tour of the EK charity shops today and got a box of teeny buttons. Quite why buttons appeal to me so much I don't know, but they do. In any case they'll make good eyes when I make some more of Ysolda's Hoot!

No comments: