Saturday 2 January 2010

What next?


I went to the John Lewis sale and I bought some...

I picked this yarn up intending to make something for the children's imminent new cousin (not very imminent, she's due in April), but then I remembered that the pattern I was thinking of called for Debbie Bliss cashmerino aran not the cashmerino chunky I'd picked up. But by this time I'd fallen for its colours and squishy half-price goodness. So I shall probably make something for me me me, and I've almost decided on a hat, especially given that my Ravelry friend Kitkatkate has just made a very cute hat from cashmerino chunky bought in the John Lewis sale. Really all the faffing around choosing the pattern and so on is as much fun as the knitting. And as the weather forecast for the next fortnight continues baltic, a hat would be a good idea. Shall I cast on?

No comments: