Monday 8 October 2012

Relaxation

Knitting on my lap, feet on footstool and small cat on my legs - isn't that just the epitome of a cosy evening in?

I've gone back to my razor-shell scarf which I hadn't done anything on for a couple of weeks. I'm into the final slog now - it's about long enough to wear but I want a properly long scarf so although I'm actually getting pretty bored of it now I just need to keep going. And going..
I really love the look of it though and just want to wear it now! I'm hoping I'll get it finished before the I go to 'Glasgow School of Yarn' woolly event, a week on Saturday.

I had a great time at GSoY last year, despite feeling a bit rough (no, not a hangover, I'd had a cold and was still a bit feeble) so I'm looking forward to this year's. I'm not going to do a workshop, tempting though they are - I'm just going to meet up with people I've not seen for a while, eat cake, knit and peruse the stalls in the marketplace.  It's nice to have something to look forward to that's purely for me :-).

3 comments:

Trekky said...

That cat looks very relaxed indeed! Very pretty scarf too.

I'm also going to GSoY and am very excited!

Annie Cholewa said...

It's looking good :D

Peeriemoot said...

Thank you both. Trekky I didn't meet you at GSoY did I? I was introduced to various people but lost track a bit!