Tuesday, 18 February 2014

A pretty thing

I took a wander around our local TK Maxx the other day and came out with this jug, which I'll use as a vase. I bought it for no other reason than that I thought it was really pretty - an entirely frivolous purchase! But as it makes me smile every time I look at it, I think it was worth it. Also, My Beloved went shopping for what we refer to as breadmilk in our dull domestic 'shall I shop on the way home?' texts - i.e. boring staples of the kitchen - and came back with daffodils for me. As well as the boring stuff of course.


Mrs. Micawber said...

It is very pretty indeed and looks perfect with the breadmilk daffs!

Over here the store is called TJ Maxx. I wonder why the difference?

Peeriemoot said...

I know, I've often wondered that! I have a friend in Vermont who mentioned it once.