Saturday 22 March 2014

I've finished a thing!

I've done it! I've made a crochet rectangle which I've folded in half to make a pouch, crocheted up the sides and done two hanging loops. It's a thing!

For a long time I've been meaning to come up with something better than attaching party invitations, school stuff I need to remember and so on to the calendar with a paper-clip.  For one thing if I do that the bits of paper always cover up something I need to remember and for another they fall off in the slightest breeze, such as that created by a ten-year-old running past. Now I have my crocheted pocket and I am Organized!

It may be slightly wonky (though much less than it would have been a week ago) but I'm very proud of it. Thank you to commenter Anon for all your help!


2 comments:

Mrs. Micawber said...

Great idea, and what a glow of accomplishment it must give you every time you tuck something into your handy Thing. :)

P.S. Now that you have a Thing 1, you need a Thing 2!

Peeriemoot said...

Thank you :-). I'm quite keen to move onto a Thing 2, but I can't think what, so for the moment I'm practising granny squares!