Thursday 3 December 2020

Feasgar Math!

And that's good afternoon/evening in Gaelic, because I needed a post title and sometimes it's easier to follow a theme.




Chilly evening in fact - I went for a very quick walk to get some air earlier. It was frosty and foggy, and there was a sprinkling of snow last night, so I wasn't out for long. There was however that brilliant crunch crunch you get walking on a thin layer of snow that's frozen harder. 

The sock did not get finished. It took a bit longer to get to the toe shaping than I had anticipated, but it should go a bit more quickly tomorrow if I get the opportunity.
So close...


 According to my phone I started these socks five years ago, so it's about time really! I'm looking forward to wearing them, it's definitely woolly socks weather just now. I have noticed there's an annoying gap at the side of the heel flap. I always seem to get that no matter how hard I try not to. I don't know if that's just my quirk but I suspect it's a common problem.


Right, it's late, I must sleep. But look three days posts in a row - pretty good!

No comments: