Tuesday 1 December 2020

Let's see

I had  this mad idea that I'd get back to blogging in December - and I just remembered at ten past ten while watching IACGMOOH!  So here we go..



Still binge-knitting Fair Isle hats! 

We're in level 4 restrictions where I am which is sort of lockdown again so I'm furloughed again, though hopefully only until the 11th. Silly telly has perked me up recently - Bake Off, I'm a Celebrity, and Strictly overlapped briefly, truly a golden age! And then there is the non-silly televisual bliss that is The Repair Shop. Honestly I haven't watched this much tv in years! 

The Elder Offspring (now really too old to be the Boychild) and I went for a walk this evening to have a look at everybody's festive lights. Turns out our street is the best for outdoor lights in our immediate area - largely due to the lovely Retired Contingent scattered around the street who are big kids when it comes to Christmas lights, and it's not all because they have grandchildren! No inflatable Santas or Snowmen thankfully - they creep me out a bit... It all looks lovely - it's earlier than normal but I think we were in need of some twinkliness in the gloom.


No comments: