Wednesday 2 December 2020

Noswaith dda!

 (And they say you can't learn anything from reality tv*)




I am so ready for my bed! I don't even know why I'm so tired today - I think I slept alright last night, though I did that annoying thing of waking up half an hour before my alarm was supposed to go off. So I'm at least half an hour short!

Nothing of import to impart - have a picture of a Zombie Apocalypse: 

Town centre, three weeks before Christmas. Lights and decorations up, hardly anybody around, most things shut. I was down there to go the Post Office and it was eerie walking through the centre. Ah well, hopefully things will change on the 11th, though I feel a bit superstitious even thinking it. In the meantime I have a sock to finish. Well, lots of other things to do as well obviously, but I have a second sock that is almost almost at the toe shaping. Maybe tomorrow's post (look at me, committing to another post..) will be a Pair of Socks!



* It's Welsh for 'good evening'. Ant and Dec taught me that.

No comments: