Sunday 6 December 2020

Tiniest Secret Agents or Min.Spies


Or mince pies. Your choice. 

Bad puns, I love'em. I'm not a huge fan of pastry to be honest, but sometimes the occasion calls for mince pies - just trying to feel festive! They're only shop-bought but I may make some later in the month.

Still no sock progress - there's never as much time available at the weekends as I think there's going to be, though I did get to sleep in on both days, which probably explains it. Tonight our television went bust - thank the entertainment gods that this did not happen during I'm A Celebrity...  I don't actually watch a lot of telly (except in Nov/early Dec) and there's a lot of stuff I can watch on my phone so it's not the end of the world at all. I'd rather that than the cooker (which did happen one Christmas day!) or the heating or something. 

 

The Elder Child and I went for a quick walk this afternoon (so, sunset) - it was still frosty and the paths were quite slippery in places but it was good to get out in sort-of-daylight. Beautiful skies anyway. I'm trying to plan this week a bit (sounds like one of those productivity things - 'what do I want to get out of this week?'). We'll see how it goes!



No comments: