Friday 12 January 2018

January! Not usually green but will be if I have anything to do with it!



I nearly finished my hat this evening - just the pompom to go. It occurred to me while I've been knitting it that I really like green, and then it occurred to me that I have other green wool languishing in my stash. So I'm going to knit green this January. As you see from the picture there are various yarns of various thicknesses (and actually I can see there's more green in another box on top of the bookcase) so goodness knows what I'll end up knitting.

Apologies for the drabness of the photo incidentally - it's hours past dark and everything looked washed out with the lighting in here so I used the flash which isn't much better. Somewhere in the house is my mobile on which is the photo that actually prodded me into seeking out the green stash this evening, that being a photo of mossy grass. I think I instagrammed it, but I'm too dozey to figure out how to get a picture from Instagram onto here, but this might be a link to it.

Edit: lol, that picture's even worse than I thought, nothing looks green. I'll redo that in daylight tomorrow!

No comments: